I can summarize my profile as below.
- Experience in multiple roles over the years
- Good understanding of people, processes, and technology
- Ability to understand the business model, value chain, and navigate in the organization to build relationship oriented solutions
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders on different levels, both technology and business, and across multiple countries
- Proactively take the lead and share knowledge
An essential aspect of all my endeavors is focusing on the problem, asking questions, and applying outcome-oriented and value-first thinking to reach the solution.
I do some occasional writing, and you can read them here.
I can help your organization with the following.
- Business capability mapping and process design
- Technology strategy, execution planning, and roadmaps
- Digital transformation and solution architecture
- Data management and integration
- Norwegian (Bokmål) Fluent, Full working proficiency
- English Fluent, Full working proficiency
- Nepali Native, Mother tongue
Following are some of the technologies that I have either been hands-on at some point in my career or have came across on an overall level e.g. while evaluating the architectural, business value, costs, trade offs, etc. aspects:
- Programming: Java, Python
- Database: MySQL, MS SQL, Cassandra, Elastic/Opensearch
- Data Streaming and Integration: Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Mulesoft ESB
- Data Analytics: Storm, Spark, Hadoop stack
- Data Management: Collibra
- Platform: Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes, WSO2 API Management and API Gateway
- Others: Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint
And, while I do not have any cloud related certifications yet, I have good familiarity with cloud technologies, particularly AWS.