I emphasize the clean and right solution to the problem. I proactively take the lead, share knowledge and work towards improving the team's capabilities. I am always up for new challenges. While I strive for perfection, I also believe in not making perfect the enemy of good.
At Nets, I work with building reference architectures, target architectures and help businesses and stakeholders in making strategic architectural decisions. I assist and guide other architects, SMEs with solutions based on microservices and event-driven architecture. I am a firm believer in event thinking and a contract-first approach when it comes to integration.
I am also a part of the data management team and involved in activities to achieve a 360-degree view of all company's data (e.g. with tools such as data catalog, lineage, data dictionaries, etc). The goal is making it easier to understand the data, its flow and improve the overall data quality.
An important aspect with all my endeavors is coming up with something that adapts and evolves with changing business requirements while keeping the technical debt to a minimum.
I can help your business with following.
- Reference architectures and target architectures
- Technology strategy
My speciality is in following domains.
- Microservices and event driven architecture
- Data architecture
- API-driven and Event-driven integrations
- Data lake and analytics
I am quite hands-on with these technologies.
- Programming: Java, Python
- Database: MySQL, MS SQL, Cassandra, Elastic
- Data Streaming and Integration: Kafka, Kafka Connect, Streams API, Apache Storm, Mulesoft ESB
- Data Analytics: Storm, Spark
- Data Management: Collibra
- Others: Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint, Docker