I emphasize clean and simple design. I proactively take the lead, share knowledge and work towards improving the team's capabilities. I am always up for new challenges. While I strive for perfection, I also believe in not making perfect the enemy of good.
Currently at Nets, I work with building reference architectures, target architectures and help business and stakeholders in making strategic architectural decisions. I assist and guide other architects, SMEs with solutions based on microservices and event driven architecture. I am also a part of data management and data governance team with a goal to make it easier to understand the data and improve the overall data quality.
An important aspect with all my endeavors is coming up with something that adapts and evolves with changing business requirements while keeping the technical debt to minimum.
I can help your business with following.
- Reference architectures
- Microservices based and event driven application design
- Data processing architectures and data modelling
- Data streaming and API based integrations
- Data lake and analytics
Technology keywords: Java, Spring boot, Kafka, Storm, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes
Technical Skills (Hands-on)
- Programming: Java, Python
- Database: MySQL, MS SQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Data Streaming and Integration: Kafka, Streams API, Storm, Mule ESB
- Data Analytics: Storm, Spark
- Data Management: Collibra
- Others: Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint