I emphasize clean and simple architecture. Very complex systems can also be designed and implemented in simpler ways.
I believe there is always room for improvement. I am proactive in taking the lead, sharing knowledge and improving team. And I am always up for new challenges.
I have knowledge and experience in following areas.
- Technical project management with agile delivery methods (mainly Scrum) for design, estimation and development
- Data processing architectures, real-time streaming and data modelling
- Application design (APIs, event driven and SOA/microservice architectures)
- Information security
- Data management
- Programming (Java mostly, but some Python also. Long time back I used to write C++ and some C#)
Download my CV as PDF.
I can help your business with following.
- Technical project management
- SOA and API design
- Event driven application design
- Data processing architectures and data modelling
- Data streaming and integration systems (for eg. with Kafka)
- Data analytics (for eg. with Storm, Spark, Esper)
I am always open for any technical discussions and knowledge sharing.
- Establish logical data catalog to provide a single view of corporate data. Help create physical data dictionaries and map to the logical entities. Logical data catalog is largely based on Teradata FSLDM and ISO 20022
- Responsible for data integration reference architecture
- Create roadmaps to align technology strategies with specific developments
Tools used: Collibra, Sharepoint, ServiceNow, Java and Python for prototyping
- Project Management/Scrum Master
- Lead the development team for project Checkpoint
- Planning, requirements analysis and reporting of progress
- Communicating with external consultants
- System Architecture and Design
- Database design and data modelling
- Design streaming and analytics systems to ingest and analyse data from large set of sensors (IoT)
- Application and API design (Modular, service oriented and event driven)
Tools used: Java, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra, Esper, Mule ESB, Jira, Confluence, Tomcat, Redis
- Develop several parts of SAP Identity Management (IDM) software
- Integration with GRC (Governance, Risk management and Compliance) for Risk analysis via SOAP based Web Services
- Development of the non-intrusive monitoring, debugging and control of embedded software for TI's microcontroller
Tools used: C# (.NET), Axosoft OnTime, Infragistics tools
- Online check payment system and integration with accounting Software
Tools used: Visual C++ (MFC, COM), Microsoft Access, Installshield
- Give lectures on "Theoretical Computer Science"
- Guide students on projects
- Programming: Java, Python, C#, C++
- Database: MySQL, MS SQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Data Streaming and Integration: Kafka, Streams API, Storm, Mule ESB
- Data Analytics: Storm, Spark
- Data Management: Collibra
- Others: Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint