I believe in doing things the right way and not just doing them. I emphasize clean and simple architecture. My strengths based on my work during past few years can be outlined as below.
- Leading the development team, analysing project requirements and communicating with management team and business developers
- Experience in design and development of systems that address the modern demands of high volume data and high availability
- REST API design
- Information security
- Identity management
Download my CV as PDF.
I can help your business with design and architecture of the following.
- RESTful APIs and access control
- SQL and NoSQL (Cassandra, ElasticSearch) databases
- Systems to acquire, analyse and store the high volume data (for eg. with Kafka, Storm etc)
- Data analytics (for eg. with Storm, Spark, Esper)
- Role based authorization
I am very interested in big data technologies in general, data analytics and data/information architecture.
And if you just want a technical discussion, then that is also cool.
- Project Management
- Lead the development team for project Checkpoint
- Planning, requirements analysis and reporting of progress
- Communicating with external consultants
- Planning and coordinating Scrum team
- Design and develop
- Software system to handle the huge volume readings from a large set of sensors
- Data analytics and RESTful API for accessing these data
- Architectural discussions and meetings
- Key responsible in integrating several backend components
Tools used: Java, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra, Esper, Mule, Jira, Confluence, Tomcat
- Work on SAP's Identity Management (IDM) software - a system that allows management of authentication, authorization, roles, and privileges within and across different platforms
- Integration with GRC (Governance, Risk management and Compliance) for Risk analysis via SOAP based Web Services
- Key person in the WebDynpro based end user Web UI
- Develop REST based interface for the administrative UI - both server side and client side
- Mobile application projects related to Data Analytics and Role Approval
- Work on debugging and monitoring tool for microcontrollers
- Work on the custom UI design tool for monitoring the variables from program running in microcontrollers
- Most of the contributions have been in the frontend part
Tools used: C# (.NET), Axosoft OnTime, Infragistics tools
- Student Assistant for the subject "Network Intelligence and Mobility"
- Carry out the SIP based labs
Tools used: Java, SIP SDK, Open SIP
- Work on online check payment system and integration with accounting Software
- Develop a prototype of the designed system and lead to a fully functional software product
Tools used: Visual C++ (MFC, COM), Microsoft Access, Installshield
- Give lectures on "Theoretical Computer Science"
- Guide students on projects